• Visit the world-famous Napa Valley
• Explore the leafy city of Mendoza
• Enjoy the stunning views over the spectacular Rimutaka Ranges
• Taste wine at the best cellar doors in the Barossa Valley
• Try Australian bush tucker or an Argentian BBQ.
• All flights
• 24hr support and flight monitoring
• Suggestions for where to stay
• Printable and online real-time version of your itinerary.
• Our top recommendations for winery tours – we’ve picked our favorites and will lead you in the right direction, but we leave the final choice up to you.
New World Wine Tour
San Francisco – Santiago – Mendoza – Wellington – Adelaide – San Francisco
This trip is for you If you love wine culture, sitting in beautiful vineyards, tasting world class juice, and meeting the people who care for the vines and winemaking. For the typical cost and logistical headache of visiting one major wine region, you could actually visit 5 and circumnavigate the world at the same time. Imagine meeting garagistes in Napa with a glass of Cab in hand, then comparing back to back with the Cabernet in Chile, then walking among the Malbec vines in Argentina, tasting the world class wines from New Zealand, and then touring Barossa with Aussies. You could experience the absolute best of the new world in one trip.
Contact a Travel Planner
Our wine expert Travel Planner Aaron will help you to put this trip together. Aaron is a Certified Specialist of Wine and has 12 years of experience working in the wine industry. He has spent a great deal of time in wine country including working in Napa and Sonoma as well traveling to other wine producing regions. Wine and travel are his passions.