• Visit the world-famous Napa Valley
• Taste wine at five cellar doors in the Barossa Valley
• Venture to the cradle of the South African wine region
• Learn about Bordeaux wines during a tasting class
• Enjoy typical Tuscan cuisine
• Learn about the history of the Napa Valley
• All flights
• 24hr support and flight monitoring
• Suggestions for where to stay
• Printable and online real-time version of your itinerary.
• Our top recommendations for winery tours – we’ve picked our favorites and will lead you in the right direction, but we leave the final choice up to you.
New World Wine Tour
(Starting from New York*) – Bordeaux – Florence – Cape Town – Adelaide – San Francisco – (Ending in New York*)
This trip is for you If you love wine culture, sitting in beautiful vineyards, tasting world class juice, and meeting the people who care for the vines and winemaking. For the typical cost and logistical headache of visiting one or two major wine regions, you could actually visit 5 and circumnavigate the world in the process. Imagine touring famous Chateaux in Bordeaux with a glass in hand, then tasting in Tuscan villas among the vines, then visiting the world class winemakers in South Africa, Australia and Napa/Sonoma. You could experience the absolute best of the wine world in one trip.
*Your Origin and Destination is flexible, and may alter the total cost for the trip.
Contact a Travel Planner
Our wine expert Travel Planner Aaron will help you to put this trip together. Aaron is a Certified Specialist of Wine and has 12 years of experience working in the wine industry. He has spent a great deal of time in wine country including working in Napa and Sonoma as well traveling to other wine producing regions. Wine and travel are his passions.